PiControl Solutions LLC is an International OEM that develops and sells software and technology for industrial process control, PID control loop tuning, multivariable closed-and-open-loop system identification (transfer function parameter models), real-time PID/APC control quality monitoring (CLPM – control loop performance monitoring), OPC (OLE for process control), LIMS (laboratory management systems), APC (Advanced Process Control) design, calculation and applications inside DCS or PLC. The software can be used both in industrial control rooms and also in universities and colleges for semester teaching and also for process control research.
PiControl Solutions LLC is also a worldwide leader on primary and advanced (APC) process control training and education offering many industrial PID and APC process control training courses in classroom, online/remote and onsite formats.
PiControl Solutions LLC also does industrial process control consulting, especially in the area of primary and advanced process control (APC), in order to assist chemical plants and manufacturing sites in increasing plant and operating profits by maximizing production rates, minimizing utilities, minimizing waste, speeding up product grade transitions, running the plant smoother, better (with fewer shutdowns and upsets) and provides the control room operator techniques for improving the plant operation.
PiControl Solutions LLC’s process control software is based on new, novel, breakthrough algorithms, different and superior to competition, where PiControl Solution LLC’s process control software:
- Runs entirely in the time domain (no need to use Laplace and discrete domain, no need for “Z” domain)
- Can identify MIMO models (multiple input – multiple output models) and can work with complete closed-loop data (with PID control loops and APC schemes in Auto or even Cascade modes, without any step tests) or open loop data
- Works well even amidst sensor noise and unmeasured disturbances without any data preconditioning or whitening
- Requires far less data than the current competing ARMAX and Box Jenkins methods.
These features brings PiControl Solution LLC’s process control software far superior to ARMAX and conventional PID, MPC, APC methodologies.
Contact Us Today: Info@PiControlSolutions.com, Tel: (832) 495-6436
PiControl Solutions LLC is an international company with offices and alliances in the following countries:
- USA (Worldwide Headquarters) – Texas, New Mexico, New Jersey
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
MISSION AND GOALS:
- PiControl Solutions LLC is an International automation and industrial process control software plus technology company, focusing on the design, optimization, development and implementation of powerful, novel and low-cost primary process control and advanced process control solutions inside the DCS and PLC.
- PiControl Solution LLC’s vision is to be the international automation leader providing quality multivariable real-time closed-loop system identification process control and primary and advanced process control (APC) software products at lowest cost for PID tuning and Primary/Advanced Control optimization, design and implementation and optimization inside the DCSs and PLCs for all plants worldwide.
- PiControl Solutions LLC with its own modern process control technology and software products is not only an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) but also has alliances with many other process control and communication software vendors. With this approach and the alliances, PiControl Solutions LLC is able to offer the best, most appropriate, modern and effective primary and advanced process control (APC) solutions and training and education while examining the unique plant/process needs.
- PiControl Solutions LLC provides automation software, technology, leadership and consulting services on Primary and Advanced Process Control (APC), PID tuning and Optimization, APC (advanced process control) design and implementation and OPC (OLE for Process Control) communication.
- PiControl Solutions LLC examines all chemical process and manufacturing plants/processes, conceives and designs a complete plant revamp or retrofit project to improve plant control, improve process stability, increase control modernization and automation by implementing advanced process control (APC) in dedicated DCS or a PLC.
- PiControl Solutions LLC also develops and provides OPC (OLE for Process Control) software products for server-to-server communications, online analyzer communications and validation, fast data monitoring, remote access and a variety of applications.
TRAINING ON PROCESS CONTROL, OPC AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
PiControl Solutions LLC conducts both classroom training classes and online web-based classes. PiControl offers more than 10 training courses worldwide on the following topics:
- Primary Process Control and PID Tuning/Optimization
- Advanced Process Control (APC) Design and Implementation
- Real-Time PID/APC Control Quality and Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Online Control Loops Oscillation Detection and Adaptive Control Design
- OPC (OLE for Process Control) – Theory and Applications
- Chemical Engineering Core Topics – Thermodynamics, Kinetics, Stoichiometry, Material and Energy Balance
PROPRIETARY NOVEL INVENTIONS
PiControl Solutions LLC is constantly developing new automation and process control products and new technology. PiControl Solutions LLCs products are unique in many ways from the competition in being super-fast, compact with a very user-friendly interface all in time domain. Out of the many software technological advancements generated by PiControl, the following three are a true breakthrough:
- PiControl Solutions LLC invented the revolutionary “True Amplitude Detection” (TAD) process control algorithm which is the brain behind the Tadpole and Apromon process control products for reliably detecting signal oscillations irrespective of frequency distribution and disturbances (drift and noise).
- PiControl Solutions LLC also invented the Pitops-TFI process control algorithm that identifies multivariable transfer function parameters, all in time domain, using short duration closed-loop process data.
- PiControl Solutions LLC conceived and implemented a revolutionary optimization technique, 3-G technology, that isolates sensor noise, drifts and process disturbances from process data and integrated it into Pitops-TFI to enhance process dynamics identification. This invention allows the precise identification of multivariable transfer functions, all in time domain, even with very short-duration closed-loop data.
Our process control and automation software products, technology and ideas can work with any DCS (distributed control system) or PLC (programmable logic controller) manufactured in any country, including Honeywell (TDC3000, Experion), Foxboro/Invensys, Yokogawa, Emerson/Fisher DeltaV, Siemens/Modicon, Allen Bradley, Unitronics, Rockwood, ABB, Bailey, etc. Our process control and automation software can also seamlessly connect to Aspen Tech, Matrikon, Kepware, Vista-Control, OSI, and other common products. Connectivity is provided via both OPC and Excel.
Contact Us Today: Info@PiControlSolutions.com, Tel: (832) 495-6436
CONTACT US FOR A DEMO